Software Test Engineer (Belgium)
1 Hundred HR Consult – Our client, Daikin Europe, is a leading manufacturer of air conditioning equipment and headquarted in Ostend, Belgium. Leveraging on innovative technology, they deliver outstanding products and system solutions to provide comfortable and sustainable interior environments for all people and regions of the world.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Ghent, Belgium
Start date: As soon as possible
- As a Software Test Engineer, your core duty will be to identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to test our software and identify potential problems in our test strategy.
- You use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
- You define test strategies, make test plans and coordinate the execution (manual & automatic) for our range of software products( Apps, Cloud/PC, embedded).
- You plan and agree on actions in collaboration with the Software Project Leaders.
- Lead/collaborate on improving developer and engineering team’s test coverage and release velocity.
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality.
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure, as necessary.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Electronics or IT
- You are interested in software development.
- You have more than 5 years of experience within a software development environment.
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in subjects like: Internet of Things, machine to machine communication, App/web development …
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific client enquiries.
- You are capable of thinking on a conceptual level.
- You have an innovative mindset.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2022.