Business Development Executives
Frutta Juice and Services Nigeria Limited – Since its incorporation in 2003, Frutta Juice & Services Ltd is committed to the manufacture of a wide range of fruit juices and drinks. Our operational processes conform to international and Nigerian standards delight our consumers’ expectations.
We use the finest raw material from around the globe to blend our juices and drinks using the most advanced safety technologies under hygienic conditions. Passionate for the taste of delicious fruits? Blended using the finest fruit concentrates and filled in gable top packaging using the hot fill process, Frutta Juice offers you the benefits of natural nutrients and the great taste of fruits. It is available in five variants, in two different sizes 1L and 250 mL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos, Akwa-Ibom, Abia, Kaduna, Benue, Jalingo – Taraba, Benin – Edo and Warri – Delta
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Executives is to ensure that the company’s products are visible and properly merchandise in all relevant outlets in the assigned route.
- To achieve direct load out and redistribution of stocks from distributors’ warehouse to retail outlets within assigned routes.
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in assigned routes.
- To establish, maintain and expand outlet base by continually developing new outlets.
- To effectively execute Sales drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conference and meetings.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- To achieve monthly or annual targets.
- HND / B.Sc with 3 – 5 years sales experience in FMCG preferably in Food and Beverages.
- Ideal candidate must be able to drive and sell and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal, written).
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.